Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I have a 2016 Black Ford Fiesta and I scraped the passenger mirror on the side of my garage door and broke it. I ordered a replacement on ebay and it won't fit! It says it's for a 2016 Fiesta. Here's what I bought: https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-2011-2...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Is there a reason it won't fit? Did I buy the wrong item? Nothing on the mirror itself seems damaged at all. It seems like the pieces on the cover I purchased aren't positioned in a way that will fit into the mirror body.

·
Registered
1 Posts
These things are an absolute to get on. They are really tight and the whole assembly snaps together under tension. Go watch a few videos of people fitting them to help yourself out. You pretty much have to squeeze the whole wing mirror in every direction at once and it just snaps together.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These things are an absolute to get on. They are really tight and the whole assembly snaps together under tension. Go watch a few videos of people fitting them to help yourself out. You pretty much have to squeeze the whole wing mirror in every direction at once and it just snaps together.
Thanks for the reply. I did watch some videos and the videos all seem really straight forward. No idea why I'm having such a tough time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts