Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive been looking around for what we can get done to our cars here in Australia and found a tuning shop in parramatta (sydney) and they will be doing tuning for the fiesta st and focus st in about 4 weeks time using revo tune. So if anyone wants to pull the trigger and tune there car ;) while i wait for my car to come here is the email they sent back it has there website and details

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts
Yeah looked at Revo earlier $989 for a tune though without even a port switch was a bit steep. Bluefin is far cheaper and numbers are pretty much just as good.
Revo Australia were going to talk to the international arm to try and reprice it. Have heard nothing though as yet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that is steep just for a basic tune. Didn't think it would be that much. I can get a custom tune on a dyno for my xr6 turbo cheaper then that.
Is there any vendors in Australia for the blufin or just gotta order it from England.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hmmm I was actually looking at Revo over the other tunes. By port switch, you mean like a handheld device similar to MTune/Cobb?? Peak Performance is not too far from me, and I have a mate who is actually good mates with them. Might pay them a visit and suss out.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Bluefin can be purchased in Australia can't remember the name of the site. But a quick google should bring it up. Based in Melbourne is the outlet but ships free. Think the guys name is John.
Drifter can you elaborate on your claim? Dropping a random 'watch out' message doesn't assist much.
A couple of other aussie ST's have run it and from what I heard early maps had some issues with hesitation or possible turb lag causing flat spots. But from what I heard a map update has
solved the issues.
Mista fiesta yeah kind of like the cobb AP but a far more basic version. No computer OBD info. Just a dial to switch between the revo tune and stock tune. Not worth the extra $270 on top of the $900+ tune.
Give John the aus bluefin stockist a call and see what he has to say.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts