Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So. It's spring. I'm in New England. you know what that means! The township is driving around with their stupid big dumptruck dumping hot asphalt in the holes and not pressing it down. So all i hear all day driving my FiST is TICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICK as my rockers are pelted with rocks and tar. UGH!

So, i didn't know where to stick this thread so i stuck it here.

1. What should i do about the damage that i'm sure has been caused by the massive amount of rocks that has pelted and wrecked my undercarriage?

2. What should i do if these little beauties have caused any scratches or chips?

3. What should i spray on my rockers so that i don't have a rusty box with a turbo in ten years?

4. Who should i call and yell at for ruining my two month old car? (the last one is a bit of a joke, who would listen to me anyway)

I know this is mostly common sense stuff, but i want the input of everyone here so i can take the best care of my FiST so she still shines ten years from now.

Also, a little OT; MY DRIVERS SEAT SQUEAKS AND IT'S DRIVING ME BATS&%^!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yeah, clearbra and mudflaps. I just had a Suntek version put on mine straight from the dealership. A gravel trucking company is just down the road so all summer long we drive to work togther. I can hear them before I can see them in front of me...

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So i went and detailed the car today, thankfully i only had one small chip on the driver's rear door. A little touch up paint and that's taken care of, the rockers feel wrecked though. When Rally Armor makes the flaps kit for the ST i'm going to grab those as a first step measure, that and a clear bra in a can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts