Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, so the FiST is not a big car. I haven't even measured the inside of the cargo (length) with the seats folded down. Has anyone inquired (if this is even possible) to install a roof rack for skiis or extra cargo? I'm assuming the Fiesta has roof rack mounts. Thanks.

· Registered
30 Posts
I have a Thule roof rack on my 2014 FiST for my kayak

· Registered
22 Posts
I have a Thule roof rack on mine and it works out great. It makes the car a little more practical for me. I ride a mountain bike almost everyday throughout the warmer months and, needless to say, my interior would be trashed without that rack. I mark were the clips need to be positioned on the inside the to roof/door sills, so I can easily take it off and re-install it. Highly recommend it along with the Yakima stuff as well.

· Registered
314 Posts
I have a Curt hitch and hitch mount bike rack. Takes 30 seconds to mount the rack to the hitch.

I originally went with a Sea Sucker Talon but it was a pain to take off the front wheel and even more of a pain to clean the car in the suction cup areas before mounting.

I don't ride 7 days a week and didn't want the drag and eyesore of the racks when not riding. The hitch and hitch mount are the best options for me.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.