Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have facebook. Does San Diego ST club have anything going on this weekend or the near future?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Carlsbad cars and coffee often has focus and fiesta ST's.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you going to the ST meet in La Habra this Saturday?
Nope. It would take something pretty special to get me to go to LA. I sarcastically call everything north of Camp Pendleton LA. It isn't all bad up there but I avoid it mostly. Mulholland and Angeles Crest Highway being on the list of exceptions.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi.
I am about due for another Palomar drive. In the drives I have been on we met at Harrah's Rincon and drove up from there. One went up the hill and then south to Dudley's in Santa Ysabel. That was much longer than just a trip up and down the mountain. Anyone want to pick a date and plan?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I still am waiting for my replacement resonator to come in from mbrp. They managed to send the replacement part with no pipe hangar. Heres a spot i go to every week. Unfortunately i didnt record the really good twisities further down the road. Watch "Fiesta ST late morning drive doing what it does b…" on YouTube
Fiesta ST late morning drive doing what it does b…:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think I will check out Carlsbad Cars and Coffee this Saturday.
FYI Link
Cbad Cars and Coffee Carlsbad - RallyWays
Hey guys, that Cbad Cars article is mine. I need to update it ASAP. The meet got shut down at the location it was at for the last 10 years. After nearly 2 months of back and forth trying out a new location (at first without success - reason I report it as shut down in the listings) the meet was finally made official at the new location (Costco Carlsbad). I'll updating the listings soon.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is anyone going to this? I went a few times at the old location last year. Apparently it has moved?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts