Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
i might have to gear knob jack you! I was also looking at the latheworks countersunk knob as well. I went to order my short shift kit and it was out of stock... Guess its not all that bad, my car isnt even here yet... :'(

· Registered
40 Posts
Yeah that Lathe Werks knob should fit just fine as well. They're pretty much the same as the TWM ones. You just need to play with it a bit to get it to the right position. I like my knob (no pun intended) to sit as low as I can get it. With the RL on the Fiesta it's hard, as you don't leave enough space to pull it up, yet still have the engraving line up (if you decide to get engraving...I did as I plan to paint it red).

I get a little bit of a click sound when I engage it into reverse that wasn't there before, but it still slides in perfectly.
Yes, I also had concerns about that as well, (engraving lining up) so I planned on getting one that wasn't engraved. Hopefully it (LW) will weigh just as or more than the oem knob.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.