Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some lovely 30 degree weather here today in Southern Wisconsin, so it was a good day to wash the Fiesta. When I was drying, I noticed that on the driver's side side skirt, one of the plastic clips has popped loose. It looks like it's the last clip between the cap for the jack point and the end of the skirt.

Any suggestions on a fix? Applying pressure to try and clip it back in didn't work, so it could mean the clip is broken, but I couldn't tell from the angle that I was at (see pic). The adhesive on the skirt is still attached, and so are all of the other clips, so you can't tell that the clip is disconnected by just looking at it. But if you touch it, it wiggles quite a bit.

I'm not in a rush to fix it since it's in the middle of winter, but come spring time, it'll be at the top of the list. Are these skirts pretty easy to remove?

IMG_0998.jpg

·
Registered
120 Posts
yep its broken, dealer may fix for free. ours did that on passenger side early in ownership. dealer took care of it, no issue since.

·
Registered
36 Posts
For the record, I found the clips that go on the rocker molding along the sides
Ford part number: W716351-S300
Auveco: 23493, 21668 (with seal, 25 pack and 15 pack respectively)
22099 (just plastic clip, no seal)

there is no Dorman equivalent but some have reported success with GM replacement 963-203, even though I think 963-220 might be closer to size and shape.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts