Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent my usual Christmas trip in San Diego with the family. During the entire trip, I only saw a single ST. I even went into a Ford dealership with my brother-in-law to show him what I had purchased and a salesman, who I asked about inventory, hadn't the foggiest idea what I was talking about. Normally, I am very easy on ignorant salesmen, because not everyone is a car nut, but in this case I let him have a piece of my mind. How anyone expecting to support their family while working at a Ford dealership could not have any idea about one of their new models is beyond me. The salesman seriously told me that I was mistaken that the only ST was a Focus and that I didn't know what I was talking about. I brought up the Ford page on my iphone and showed the guy and he still didn't believe me. It's a crazy world.

Anyway, the next day, I had to get away from the family and I hit up a microbrewery/bar new their home. Parked out front was a silver ST with El Cajon Ford temporary tags. It's the first silver I've seen in person and it was very nice.

If you're on here, I parked my sister's Benz beside you and protected that side of your car. Hard to believe yours is the only one I saw in the entire week in So. Cal, but it was.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think the only 2 FiSTs in San Diego County are my White one and that Silver one. I believed we passed each other on the 8, I got the Mossy temp tag on mine.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I picked mine up at Poway Ford on Oct 4th. I've driven most of my 4,850 miles in San Diego, but I live just north in Escondido. Cya around! BTW, mine is Tuxedo Black :p

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like in lakeside right now and I have seen two focus st but I haven't seen fist besides mine. Heck I didn't know these things had come to the us before I saw and bought mine. Never paid much attention to anything just fwd until now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Im in SD and picked up my Performance Blue FiST end of Sept. At that time Kearny Pearson Ford had 5 of them. I've only seen another one or two Blue FiST around. Once on the 56 and once in a parking lot in Mira Mesa. Not sure if it was the same owner...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Soooooooooo, lets do a roll call. We have (in San Diego County):
White FiST - PartyBart(32nd St)
Silver FiST - UNKNOWN
Black FiST - Golfhack(Escondido)
Im gonna say Red FiST(profile pic) - I Just Dont Know(Lakeside)
Blue FiST - Tammy(SD)

Kinda funny how we are kinda in the same general area and all we see are Focus ST's..:)

oh btw, left out the Green FiST that was at the car show...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow! I would always check the forum members map, but never saw anyone one else in san diego. Didn't know there was so many of us haha I dont feel so alone anymore.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Blue ST here had since Sept 2nd, I've sold 5 myself here in SD so plenty around

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm two hours east of San Diego in El Centro, hour and half for lakeside and alpine, so I'm a neighbor far east of you guys. I have an ingot silver ST. I might be working in San Diego again in a year if I'm lucky. I haven't taken my Fiesta in San Diego yet so I'm not that guy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts