Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I might have to hit up C&C with my gf this weekend. Also, saw a red FiST with a black hood in Corona about a week ago. Looked super clean.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sorry guys, even though I own a Fiesta ST, I'm back home in Wales for another couple of weeks, but saw a new Green Focus RS. It looked good and sounded even better! Going to see if I can get a test drive at one of the local dealers! Will let you know.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Seems like I'm the only one that ever post's here but I'm going to do it again anyway. Ox white east bound I 8 San Diego this after noon and a blue one with white plasti dip wing west I 8 then east I 8 today

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
While I am here, I have seen a white FoST with red and blue stripes twice on Sycamore Ave. Not a big fan of racing stripes but this was a nice look I also spotted a black FiST today on Melrose.
There are a LOT of ST's out there. I wonder what the sales numbers are.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I was down in SD last weekend but on I-5 and 805. Used to see more STs before I bought one. But now all the Fiestas I've seen are other models. Have seen a few FoSTs though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
298 Posts
I just about 2 days ago I thought the same thing other than a green one by my house I haven't seen any for weeks and it seems I post on this thread more than anyone.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Maybe they are more noticeable when you are thinking of buying them, lol...because thinking back that's easily the time that I remember seeing the most of them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
298 Posts
I bought mine in march new and it's got 27k on it now I drive 150 miles a day and work on the freeway. Just haven't been noticing as much as before. I did forget to mention a blk one parked at Fridays in Temecula on the 21 of December.

41 - 60 of 183 Posts