Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a like new 2014 Ford Fiesta ST Molten Orange with only 960 miles with Extras. $21,600

Well the wife says we need a bigger vehicle, she decides this now. Since she is my third wife I plan to listen this time ;-)

Car was purchased in November 2013 from Ted Britt in Chantilly, Va. I have had no issues whatsoever with the Fiesta.

Mods:

• Cobb Accessport Tuner. $500
  • Ford OEM rear cargo mat. $110
Optional Equipment:

• Molten Orange Metallic Tricoat
  • Power Moonroof
  • Recaro Package
  • Navigation
  • Heated Seats
  • Dual Power Heated Side Mirror
  • 17" Premiun Painted Wheels
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hatchback Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Center console Everyday carry Material property Technology Musical instrument accessory Electronic device Text Font Material property

More pictures here.... eBay Listing II - DigitalMan

Just joined here but have plenty of feedback on eBay under user id: ss1196 Car is listed there as well.... Ford Fiesta St | eBay

Thanks,

Questions please shoot me an email at [email protected] or call Steve at (703)878-2874

·
Registered
161 Posts
Keep the car and buy a cheap Nissan Versa to do family duty :)
I just bought this car cheap for family duty, a 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis with 76,000 original miles. It's like piloting a yacht, lol.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ford crown victoria Full-size car

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
GLWS, this is like literally down the street from me!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The car was not driven during the snow but there may have been some salt and sand residual on the road... if you drive on Northern Va roads in the winter I don't know how you avoid that.

Price is now $22,000 :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've sold a few cars in my day.... but I have never seen less interest in a car..... what's up... I guess very people know that the Fiesta ST exists?? Wish I could have found this deal when I was looking for mine.

Not even any low ball offers! I really don't want to give this to Carmax for beans.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You do know salt corrodes metal right?
Dude, my sarcasm escapes you. Its a 6 month old car, salt corrosion is the last thing that should be on your mind, the factory clear coat is very very thick and I'm guessing the undercar rust protection is still there. Chillax!

I've sold a few cars in my day.... but I have never seen less interest in a car..... what's up... I guess very people know that the Fiesta ST exists?? Wish I could have found this deal when I was looking for mine.

Not even any low ball offers! I really don't want to give this to Carmax for beans.
1) cars.com / autotrader.com etc
2) put it up on vwvortex/craiglist/ebay.
3) it will take work to sell it, and people WILL lowball.

I found this forum through vwvortex and I'm taking over the lease on the other car listed here. You need high visiblity.

I doubt the resale on these cars is good, the general public hasn't caught on as to what a Fiesta ST is .. they think Fiesta SE :p

I would be interested in buying your Cobb tuner if you're interested in parting with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts

Im still trying to cancel the order I made for one in march... The dealer doesn't seem to be too cooperative with that.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Dude, my sarcasm escapes you. Its a 6 month old car, salt corrosion is the last thing that should be on your mind, the factory clear coat is very very thick and I'm guessing the undercar rust protection is still there. Chillax!
Paint and underbody aren't what rusts. It's everything in every nook and cranny that doesn't even see the light of day. Bolts, brackets, back side of body panels... In 5 years time there is a HUGE difference between a car that has never seen salt vs one that has (even if its just once). For anyone looking to keep one of these cars for the long haul, it means storing the car for winter.

The reason I asked was its clear the car wasn't driven much so I was curious if it was winter stored. Looks like it was for the most part.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.