Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!

My car will be parked for a month or two and on the lift while I built an exhaust, FMIC, etc and finish up other cars so I can take my time picking out new wheels and tires and let these go if somebody wants them.

I am in Utah but can ship though US is really the only option considering cost, local pickup is fine as well of course.

I will consider just selling the tires if I can get enough for them and use the wheels for winter use but really do not like stock wheels(only one set used in 45 years of modding cars).

Rick

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No interest eh?

How about $899 OBO

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree, they look better than the silver on some cars but I would never of ordered them, just happened upon a car that I wanted all the options on but NAV and the gray wheels....got a deal good enough to take it as it was and with no intentions of using the wheels or tires so wish I could of skipped them both and loaded the car on my trailer with nothing on it.

Really:)
Rick

·
Registered
94 Posts
I love the look of the Rado wheels but I LOL at people selling them at these prices. I look at the wheel/tire combos that are available at $1k that have a massive weight savings per corner AND distiguish you from the crowd..

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is not what they are selling for, it is what people are asking for them, in my case I really did not know what to ask, why the OBO??? :):):)

I will gladly separate them.

I am going to put on 16's for daily driving and have a separate set of track wheels and tires.

-------------------------

Make an offer on the wheels, not sure what they go for but I will take anything within reason:)

Also give me an address to ship to so I can see what it costs, just a zip code and city, state or just city and state.

I have shipped dozens of wheels and many wheel and tire combos.

Dublin could be across the pond or Ohio:)

Rick

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.