Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
drove these only home from stealer and then the next morning to tire rack for snows. roads too rough here, never going back to the 17"

$700. sw michigan (us94 exit 16/Bridgman, 90 miles from downtown Chicago, 35 from South Bend)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, silver. Currently bagged by tire rack, but I can of course provide close up tread picks if there is serious interest.

·
Registered
20 Posts
A picture is worth a 1000 words. I never understood why people would post in a FS section, and not provide pictures? But what do I know....
Just a thought, maybe because it's a Fiesta ST board and it's not like most of us haven't seen what they look like :):)

That sad, is this really what the market is bringing for these? The Potenza's alone are $205 each @ Tire Rack. I've got a set of Rado's I'm pulling off a car bought yesterday, and at that price I'll put them on my wife's Green Envy 2014 SE.

·
Registered
207 Posts
That sad, is this really what the market is bringing for these? The Potenza's alone are $205 each @ Tire Rack. I've got a set of Rado's I'm pulling off a car bought yesterday, and at that price I'll put them on my wife's Green Envy 2014 SE.
Yep - that's pretty much always the case with used tires/wheels. You'll never get close to what they cost new once they've been used at all. :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looked at the tread on mine, and the "new tire" colored lines around the tread OD are still there on two of them (rears...).

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.