Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just rolled past 500 miles. The entire time I thought there might be a front suspension part loose, reminds me of a loose front sway bar link on my Escape so there is a clunk/rattle over a bump. Yeah the roads are super rough right now, and the tires have low sidewalls so they make a lot of noise when you hit a pothole anyway, but it seems like there is more than normal and something might be loose. Anyone else notice this? I’ll probably drive it for a while longer and take it in, hoping it gets worse so they can find and fix it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've had mine for 3 months now (about 2500km) and I'm getting used to the front suspension noise. For a while I was thinking it shouldn't be that bad but I've climbed around underneath and there is nothing obvious wrong.
I attribute it to the short sidewalls and stiff shocks/suspension. I avoid potholes like the plague. As things start to break in it gets a bit better.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Had the exact same from the front lef tof the car. Th enoise has gone away. A few owners in the UK also reported it. We still dont know what the cause is/was.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts