Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally saw my first FiST in the wild! It was a PB Fiesta ST with a customized license play MISSELLE. Just wondering who it was and to say its nice to finally see one on the road!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you buy yours from the dealer in Vaughan?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, got mine in Oshawa. They were the only place left in the GTA with one in stock.
I had an appointment to see a Tuxedo Black FiST in Vaughan but they called me and said they sold it before I could even get there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you still don't have one, I think there may be another one in Oshawa. Though I could be wrong, but it would be worth the call. On another note, they were actually a great dealer to deal with. Best car buying experience I have ever had and really went the extra mile to ensure I was happy.

There were several FiST's in the fall in the GTA, I think most dealers got one, but they were all sold quite quickly. The dealer where I got mine only received it 2 days before I bought it.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you still don't have one, I think there may be another one in Oshawa. Though I could be wrong, but it would be worth the call. On another note, they were actually a great dealer to deal with. Best car buying experience I have ever had and really went the extra mile to ensure I was happy.

There were several FiST's in the fall in the GTA, I think most dealers got one, but they were all sold quite quickly. The dealer where I got mine only received it 2 days before I bought it.
Did you pay MSRP or did they give you any sort of deals?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought mine during employee pricing so they didn't budge on anything at all. All I got was ST keychains but that was pretty much it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts