Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Mike, I'm new to the group and I recently hit a raccoon in my 19' Fiesta ST and I'm now in search of a new bumper but really don't want to spend the $675 to get one from a dealer. Does anyone know of any place that sells them good quality with reasonable cost?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m also in the market. Quoted 850 from my dealer not painted..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ran into the same issue and tried to go aftermarket but they sent the wrong one which, i still have if anyone else is looking for a 15' fiesta sport painted in frozen white $500 cost me $700 shipped.... So after a big back n forth with the manufacturer they said they didn't make an ST bumper cover. I was at square one and on the hunt and decided to get a euro bumper cover due to it having a toe hook and then i realized the US model didn't have a mounting point for the toe hook so I got an adapter plate the mounts over the push bar and requires a hole be drilled in the cover. At this point I had a decision to make. Either I go deep and get the euro push bar too, or abandon the idea. I decided to go euro all the way. This allowed me to mount a Wagner intercooler which didn't sit right with the US bumper cover. All in all everything was about the same price but the difference was the euro came painted!!! And I didn't have to cut up or put holes into a brand new cover. And this aslo allowed me to use the zunsport grilles black n debadged (special order). And then i crashed it.....but got a huge insurance payout and rebuilt her but this time I aslo got a carbon fiber hood from Malaysia sooo dope!!

Cobb access port, cpe intake, boomba throttle body & intake spacers short throw shift kit wing spacers, P3 multi guage, mbrp 3" exhaust, peron 3.5" sport cat downpipe, evap canister skid plate, daimond catch can, mishimotto radiator hot & cold intercooler pipes silicone tubes, hubb filters stainless steel reusable oil filter, Wagner intercooler, front skid plate, other stuff.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts