Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the market of a Fiesta ST. Got a question for the NAV option. Is there any difference to the MyFord Touch system without the NAV? Any features that are only available with the NAV option (beside the navigation feature).

·
Registered
212 Posts
I explored this when I was looking as well. I wanted the Ford Touch but not NAV. The dealer told me that there was no difference. I went that route and so far I am happy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I just want to make sure since I know some cars would have a lower end audio spec if NAV is not added. Now the hard part starts, finding a ST with only Recaros seats as the only option.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Thanks. I just want to make sure since I know some cars would have a lower end audio spec if NAV is not added. Now the hard part starts, finding a ST with only Recaros seats as the only option.
You can always order one!

·
Registered
556 Posts
The salesman I'm working with told me the price would be same if I bought it off the lot or ordered it.

400A package (base ALL the things!) $22.1K out the door w/ 0% Ford Credit financing.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I wanted an Oxford White with Navi and painted wheels/calipers. Instead I ended up with an Ingot Silver with sunroof and painted wheels/calipers. Same price for both cars. I paid 22,105 OTD (TTL). You should be able to get a better deal than me LowFlyin'! I have an extra $1,200 in options over your car...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Does the $1500 and $500 incentive applies to ordering one from ford?
Only if it is still available at the time you take delivery. Incentives change all the time...

·
Registered
153 Posts
+1 this is the best NAV system I have ever had in a car. And the Recaro's are the best.
Ron

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can't find it, so ended up getting one with Recaro and NAV. Had to do a dealer transfer from 80 miles away. :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
For those of you who live in So. Cal, be aware that there is a defect in the GPS system that causes it to NOT register elevations below sea level. For those of you who may not be aware of it, the Salton Sea area is below seal level and the Fiesta GPS just registers zeros there instead of, for instance, minus 170 feet.

This may not be important to you, but you should be aware of it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Can't find it, so ended up getting one with Recaro and NAV. Had to do a dealer transfer from 80 miles away. :cool:
What did you wind up getting? And from what dealer? I must say with a NAV price of $750, it is cheap. When I ordered my 2010 JCW, the NAV option was $3200. And Recaro's were about $3000' as well! So I would say $'well spent.
Ron

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got the nav and love it. I like the traffic updates on it too. I know you can use your phone but that is a real hassle for me.
Congrats on the new ST!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Only if it is still available at the time you take delivery. Incentives change all the time...
You would only lose those incentives if the incentives at time of delivery are BETTER and agreed upon by you the customer. You really think Ford makes you roll the dice on what the final price of the car will be when you order it?
Sounds like the OP already got his car, but for the record my opinion is the Nav is a no brainer on this car, especially if resale is of any concern. The $800 you spend now will certainly entice buyers if/when it comes time to sell. On top of that, I didn't want to spend the next few years fiddling with my phone for Nav when I'm staring at a 6.5" screen in the dash.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts