Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you San Diego / So-Cal Folks!!

Our first Stone Brewery meet-up in Escondido had a great turn out with great cars and great people. It turned out to be a bit more popular that I had thought -- We've now got folks asking when the next meet-up is!
I've decided to throw up some dates so we can keep this as a monthly gathering. Both Focus ST's and Fiesta ST's are welcome! The more the merrier!!!

Here's some dates through the end of the year- Second Sunday of every month (except June -- third Sunday in that month)

May 11th
June 15th
July 13th
August 10th
September 14th
October 12th
November 9th
December 14th

Address: 1999 Citricado Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92029

We will meet in the North East Corner of the parking lot around 10am.
This should allow us enough time for folks to get there, park, and have a small meet and greet.
They open up at 11am and and parking tends to get scarce shortly thereafter.

FYI I am not condoning drinking and driving. This is for us local beer & car enthusiasts. Please make good choices.

Here's a shot from our first gathering:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1652x1097.

Plus a few more photos can be found here: Pictures from the April 13th Stone Brewery meet

· Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We all went in at like, 11:15 last time. Perfect time of day to go. Lot was plenty spacious when we went in, but was pretty well filled up by the time we left.
That's why it's set for 10:00, but you don't need to get there that early!

· Registered
656 Posts
If the Brewmaster is there(if the same one that is) from 2003 ask him if he recalls a ride in a red Matrix, I meet him there and gave him a ride he seemed to like very well, we talked about running their logo on the car in trade for beer:)

Which I would of gladly done but shortly afterwards I moved up to the Mt Shasta area to "help" a friend in great need, or so I thought that he was a friend and I was helping him:(

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.