Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got rear ended by a guy whose shoe got stuck on his accelerator. No body damage that I can tell in the middle of the night other than the bumper. Nasty vibration though...not sure if suspension is jacked or it was just the rubbing/wind sail.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Oh man That's the worst.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Reactions: Morag92

·
Registered
37 Posts
Got rear ended by a guy whose shoe got stuck on his accelerator. No body damage that I can tell in the middle of the night other than the bumper. Nasty vibration though...not sure if suspension is jacked or it was just the rubbing/wind sail.

Sorry to hear it bro. Make sure the pay up. I had to replace rear bumper and hatch, for very little damage, 4k!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
488 Posts
Noooo

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, the guy was super apologetic and fully insured. It'll get taken care of. Initial shock has worn off so on to greasing the wheels so I can get it back on the road.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wrecker was taking to long so I decided to make it ghetto-drivable. Was able to unjam the bumper portion that had been sucked up into the tire well with a jack and a pry bar. Drove it in to the body shop with no vibration and no tracking issues so I think the suspension avoided the hit. No damage to the quarter panel or hatch. Couldn't see well enough behind the bumper to know how bad it was, but it looks like I've avoided the worst.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts