Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
488 Posts
I like Swift products, high-quality!

· Registered
488 Posts
Now when you say Swift Springs, do you mean like for Coilovers or replaces-the-stock-springs?

I need some more info so I can start offering these once they're available.
I think swift makes both coil-over drop in and lowering springs to do spring/shock combos

· Registered
314 Posts
Wonder how they match with a set of Koni's. I'm guessing the springs would be too much for the Str.T's... maybe. If only I wasn't saving up to replace my oven of a graphics card.
The description on their website says the springs are at the upper limits of what the stock dampers can handle. Since the stock dampers are pretty stiff I'm guessing these will feel stiff as well. If the Koni dampers can adjust stiff enough they'll be fine I believe.

· Registered
174 Posts
Koni Sport will have more dampening by default than the stock dampers, plus they have "droop" built in to take up the slack of the lowering spring. I imagine a Koni Sport will handle the Swift spring fine, but I bet you could talk to Koni with the spring rates and they'll give you an idea of how it would work.

· Premium Member
498 Posts
Swift Spec-R Springs for 2014-16 Ford Fiesta ST [ST180 / JA8 / MK 7.5] 4X910R

I guess you guys have been calling and asking for these so my bosses had me add these to the site - $333.99 shipped w/in continental USA, (+tax for CA residents). if you want to order though don't PM me, talk to Jurrian ([email protected]), call 714-582-3330 or pm username modbargains. i only say that because if I dont I'm sure i'll get 2-3 pm's asking to order and I don't touch orders here lol - but if you want them I added them to the site so they're there for you now.

I understand that these are the more desirable "race" oriented spring, anyone have any feedback on how they actually are.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.