Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Congratulations to pelloni deisgn for winning this month's Fiesta ST of the Month contest!

Thanks to everyone who took the time and submitted a photo. We'll do this again in a couple of weeks so stay tuned! :D

· Registered
2,234 Posts
WOW totally missed voting on this one Great looking Ride Congrats :)

· Registered
1,150 Posts
4 posts and already won FiST of the month haha
Congrats!

· Registered
728 Posts

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Here we go again LOL

· Registered
588 Posts
I didn't want to be the guy that pointed that out, but I did PM wicked about it. I feel bad for the people with the actual modifications.

· Registered
2,234 Posts
I didn't want to be the guy that pointed that out, but I did PM wicked about it. I feel bad for the people with the actual modifications.
Thanks Man its cool it is just a contest i mean it not like you guy won't like me or nothin... Right ... Guy's ?? RIGHT ???? GUY'S .......... LMAO
its all fun and games on the interweb..
Eyewear Glasses Personal protective equipment Helmet Headgear

· Premium Member
498 Posts
While the photo is lightly shopped, the car indeed does have those painted mirror covers, DPE Nobels and that lip... and does have an Injen intake (I installed it so I know it's there)... so I'm pretty sure that constitutes "actual mods"... and this car will be slammed that low in reality probably sooner than later.

It's not like lowered suspension is a prerequisite, last I checked.

I thought this was a photo contest, not a "who has the most mods" contest

April Fiesta ST of the Month Winner at Cars & Coffee Irvine, 4/27/2014

· Registered
728 Posts
Photoshoped photos are not real photos in my opinion, have you seen this
I do belive that this month's competition was focused on aftermarket wheels + suspension. As we can see from the pics that bluebomber has posted, it doesn't appear to have any suspension mods. So therefore should not have been in a photo contest for suspension and wheels!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DjDevilCloud

· Registered
588 Posts
AHEM... Blue from the original contest post.

This month's theme will be focused on suspension and wheels!If your car is lowered and has aftermarket wheels, this contest is for you! (no stock cars please)

IF YOUR CAR IS LOWERED AND HAS AFTERMARKET WHEELS,
was the requirement.

It was a prerequisite for this contest, only reason I brought it up.

Photo contest of cars with the mods, not cars photoshopping in the mods. It says AND not or, if you mention the wheels.

Reactions: rodmoe

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Yup pretty much what DJ said

Reactions: Colin1337

· Registered
588 Posts
Woop MinorityMike! I like yo ride.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.