Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 510 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
I saw back in the thread that you mentioned that the FiST has 2 step capabilities? When will we get the LC option on OTS maps?
LC has always been a user adjustable option reserved for individual preference by use of our Accesstuner software. We are working on wrapping up the software as soon as possible so you guys can enjoy tuning these vehicles!

Cheers,
-Braden @ COBB

LC has always been a user adjustable option reserved for individual preference by use of our Accesstuner software. We are working on wrapping up the software as soon as possible so you guys can enjoy tuning these vehicles!

Cheers,
-Braden @ COBB
Can't wait...

Cheers,
-Braden @ COBB

Any news on a Non US version map? Guys in South Africa are hungry for one.

Discussion starter · #45 ·
Any news on a Non US version map? Guys in South Africa are hungry for one.
Australian / European 3-door models are not supported by the Accessport at this time. The mountune mTune device should be compatible using the MP215/MT215 kits however!

Cheers,
-Braden @ COBB

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Get a custom open source tune then.
No open source options for Ford tuning, that's just a Subaru and Evo thing ;)

Any update on a release date for everything? Please say it is before X-mas
No updates yet, sorry! We're working hard to get parts available as soon as possible, but it probably won't be before the holidays.

Ian

No open source options for Ford tuning, that's just a Subaru and Evo thing ;)

No updates yet, sorry! We're working hard to get parts available as soon as possible, but it probably won't be before the holidays.

Ian
Probably a good thing since I still have presents to buy other people before Christmas... must resist... must..... ressiiiissst. lol :p

Reactions: COBB and rodmoe
Any updates on some release dates?

Ok so after running 93map with 93 oct for several weeks till this morning when I switched to 91map and wow this car wants to race! Low to mid is a beast in every gear! No turbo lag, very responsive, it just wants to go. Noticable rev hangs. Definatly more fun to drive on 91map than 93map for sure. Been driving it for hours and just cant stop but I have to go to work and drive a 37,000 lbs slow bus:(

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Ok so after running 93map with 93 oct for several weeks till this morning when I switched to 91map and wow this car wants to race! Low to mid is a beast in every gear! No turbo lag, very responsive, it just wants to go. Noticable rev hangs. Definatly more fun to drive on 91map than 93map for sure. Been driving it for hours and just cant stop but I have to go to work and drive a 37,000 lbs slow bus:(

Makes me want to try the 91 map now......hmmmm

Tellin you, for me 91 makes it a rev happy racer.

Me too, get it? LOL A happy "pelotonracer" that is... hehehe. I did a bunch of acceleration runs with both maps, mostly from cruising speeds to cut down on the variables. The 91 map on my car out performs the 93 map significantly, even with a little race gas thrown in.

Reactions: stuntdoogie
Ordered my cobb V3 from FSwerks on the 18th of Dec, so I should be able to help with some feedback too. I'm new to cobb stuff, but not to tuning so I hope I can give some good info... I'm interested to log IAT's after 3 passes. I see these upgraded intercoolers and I wonder if the intake temps justify having to refill that bigger intercooler every shift... Its a 1.6L only making 190whp... Does it really need an intercooler that can support 700whp? My 1.5L 1989 civic made 220whp on 12psi with a POS intercooler from 1987 (conquest).
Might be beneficial for you since you live in FL. I'm going to go with a more efficient IC just because summers here are freakin brutal. heh ;)

41 - 60 of 510 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.