·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Looking for the 3" version video on youtube that I just watched... there's also a sound clip on the link above.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
946 Posts
11whp from just exhaust no tuning?? Do they make a version for the 4-dr?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Impressive. I like the sound too, deep and quiet. I hate raspy exhaust. Just goes to show you how restrictive the stock exhaust is. I wonder if the 11whp gain is with. "sports cat" and if it will pass emissions. Also worth noting that the euro spec FiST is only 180hp. Does this mean the exhaust on the US version is less restrictive than EU?

hey look, I can put spaces between paragraphs :) from my iphone

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
11whp from just exhaust no tuning?? Do they make a version for the 4-dr?
How many doors the car has doesn't matter. The under chassis layout, wheelbase and parts are the same between the 2 door and 4 door. It will fit fine. The only difference between the 2 door v.s. the 4 door is weight and the front doors are shorter on the 4 door. hehe. But like Tjmcart said, the rear bumper may extend out a bit more, so welding in a spacer ring may be all that is needed.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Impressive. I like the sound too, deep and quiet. I hate raspy exhaust. Just goes to show you how restrictive the stock exhaust is. I wonder if the 11whp gain is with. "sports cat" and if it will pass emissions. Also worth noting that the euro spec FiST is only 180hp. Does this mean the exhaust on the US version is less restrictive than EU?

I don't know, but I will find out shortly. I looked at their dealer list and they do have a dealer in North Carolina. They will be getting a call from me in the morning. lol :p

·
Registered
411 Posts

The euro spec version can't claim the over boost power increase by law, it still makes the 197hp for 20secs at WOT.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I put in a call to the USA distributor and left them a message. Anyone else who is interested in getting this system imported to the states, I urge you to also call them or e-mail them. I'm hoping it can be obtained & priced competitively. The company is Essex Parts (in North Carolina) and their phone number is 704-824-6030. Also, other companies that cater to the Focus/Fiesta ST line, you may want to consider contacting Scorpion-Exhaust too and request to be a dealer for their Focus/Fiesta exhaust systems. They look like really good, quality products... :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like the sound of this exhaust.
Me too. There isn't anything I don't like about it... I am going to get one... hopefully... maybe... lol

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No response from Essex Parts in North Carolina as of yet. Guess I might need to contact Scorpion directly and see if there is a solution...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good Luck...dying to hear something besides the MRT exhaust.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Did you click on the link, there is a youtube video and a sound clip on their website. :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wish one of our supporting vendors would inquire with them... hint hint.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts