Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every car forum I have been on has had a "color" picture thread, I figured might as well start one here too. Plus we all know silver is the fastest color :cool:
It'll be nice once people start getting more aftermarket wheels and exterior mods on their cars so you can see what does and doesn't look good on this color.

That being said, post up pictures of your Ingot Silver FiST, or any other awesome looking silver FiSTs you find in the depths of the internet haha

I'll start with mine!
My friends checking my car out on the show room floor

My FiST and my friends FoST

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Mine

Looks good Colin... and a bit familiar. heh ;)

Attachments

Reactions: moltyfist

·
Registered
923 Posts
Haha thanks.
Do you have the gray painted wheels? Kinda hard to tell
Yes and red calipers... I took the picture just before the sun went down. The lighting was weird. It's the only picture that will exist of it while it is "stock" (which won't be long now).

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hmm I wasn't sure how gray would look on a silver car, but I actually kinda like it. I'm thinking about taking the old rattle can to mine, the wheels are my least favorite part of this car haha
Nah don't do that, unless you do a lot of prepping first it will just peel off. Better to just save up and buy some nice aftermarket wheels. Or have them powder coated or professionally painted. I don't really like the stock wheels at all either. It looks like it sits on four spares. HAHAHA :p

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hopefully some 17x7.5 wheels and a 42 offset (with 215/40-17 tires) will change it's stance a bit. One of my biggest gripes is the fender gap. Mine just appears to have more than anyone else's that I have seen in pictures. As much as I hate lowering the cars, I'm hoping FRPP will have a spring that lowers the car 1 inch front, .5" rear... I'd be all over that like flies on a terd. LOL

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dunno man, I did it on my SRT4 back in the day and it held up for 2 years and still looked pretty good then. I just dont like that my wheels are basically the same color as my car and I won't be buying wheels until I need new tires.

I hate the gap too, though it is fairly minimal for a stock car. I'm kinda hesitant to throw springs on though since the ride is already a tad rough..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hopefully some 17x7.5 wheels and a 42 offset (with 215/40-17 tires) will change it's stance a bit. One of my biggest gripes is the fender gap. Mine just appears to have more than anyone else's that I have seen in pictures. As much as I hate lowering the cars, I'm hoping FRPP will have a spring that lowers the car 1 inch front, .5" rear... I'd be all over that like flies on a terd. LOL
I used to think like this regarding fender gap, but after having two cars lowered via KW V3 coilovers, I got tired of bump rubbing at the track, over train tracks, etc. Your car is exactly what I've got coming. Mine is scheduled to get the Recaro package and moonroof as well.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I used to think like this regarding fender gap, but after having two cars lowered via KW V3 coilovers, I got tired of bump rubbing at the track, over train tracks, etc. Your car is exactly what I've got coming. Mine is scheduled to get the Recaro package and moonroof as well.
Yeah, maybe it will settle a bit after a few more miles. I don't know why aftermarket lowering spring companies can't or don't make a spring rate that is close to stock. I guess "stiffer" sells... I absolutely hated the ride in my '11 MS3. I had Corksport lowering springs that lowered the car 1" all around.. initially. After about 20,000 miles though, I think it lowered another 1/4 inch because I couldn't get the camber specs even close to the initial alignment I had, after that. I didn't want to spend $600.00 for front and rear camber kits. The front camber plates required a bunch of fabrication to the strut mount holes (cutting and drilling). I can't do all that because I leased this car. Any modifications I do will be removed at the end of my lease.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Oh and congrats on the new FiST. :) You won't be disappointed, I can assure you. I actually joined this site back in August but didn't get mine until November 21st.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Oh and congrats on the new FiST. :) You won't be disappointed, I can assure you. I actually joined this site back in August but didn't get mine until November 21st.
Looking forward to really driving the thing when it lands. I'm always very careful during test drives since that car is generally not the one I plan to purchase -- at least usually.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 95 Posts