Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RideMePoster_2015.jpg

This is the official invite for all EB platform owners to come out and have a weekend of fun and meet up with other enthusiasts. Event runs from 14-16 September 2018.

I have the following accommodations blocked for those interested at Fontana Lodge:

2- Lodge Rooms with two Queen Beds
3- 1 Bedroom Willow Cabins
2- 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Azalea Cabins
1- 2 Bedroom/1 Bath Hemlock Cabins

In order to lock down your reservation, call: 1-800-849-2258 and mention: The EB Take Over the Dragon 2018

Cutoff date for reservations: 14 July 2018, has passed but you could still call and check availability.

First Night Due: Upon making reservations.

Here's the info link on Cabins: Fontana Lake & Smoky Mountain Cabin Rentals

Haven't put together the itinerary yet but there will be offers to go on different runs in the area, a chance for dine outs, a fire pit social with adult beverages, photo ops on the different runs, gifts to be given out for various awards, and best of all getting to meet other members from the forum.

Once we get closer to the event I would advise those planning on attending to PM each other so point of contact numbers can be exchanged. Once in the area around the Dragon phone coverage will drop off for most cell phone providers. It would be advisable to bring a couple of hand held programmable Motorola style 2 way radios with backup batteries. This will allow most to talk line of sight to each other. Frequencies to monitor will be determined later.

A few photos from my last runs:

Hope to see you out there.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts