Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be the official thread for those who have already put down some hard earned $$ on the 2014 Fiesta ST.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Reactions: Justus

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What else does that Recaro package include? Is that similar to the ST2 package on the Focus?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Reactions: Justus

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well I just got a call from my dealer. The car has cleared the docks and will be in transit to their place in the next day or so.
I have to wait a few days though to pick it up as I am having the wheels painted black. I might be able to pick it up this weekend!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well I just got a call from my dealer. The car has cleared the docks and will be in transit to their place in the next day or so.
I have to wait a few days though to pick it up as I am having the wheels painted black. I might be able to pick it up this weekend!
super jealous :(

·
Registered
575 Posts
I just made a deposit on a fully loaded st in molten orange. I also got a vin number today. I was told it would be here in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Cant wait for my ST to arrive!! Ford says the ETA is the 21 of sept. Maybe a bit more since its getting shipped from florida to puerto rico. Btw ill end up paying like 1500 $$ more to get it early. Was told by another dealer thats recieving the ST in november am being overcharged yet he doesnt have it available and his eta for the car is in november. Btw I preordered a molten orange st with recaros and moonroof. The built date is june 2013. Should I worry about this?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I ordered my car in June, and it's currently ~300 miles away (as of Monday) with a delivery estimate of Sept. 28th. I don't think it will take that long...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ordered my PB FiST Nov 11th 2013...same deal 6-8 weeks. :D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I sent a deposit to a local dealer on Monday so they could bring a Performance Blue Fiesta ST from another dealer. It arrived yesterday and I'm going over to see it this morning. Assuming I like it I'll be bringing it home.

They told me yesterday that despite what they'd been told the car has nav (which I didn't really want) and they are throwing that in for $50 over the price they'd originally quoted me. So that's pretty cool.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Is there a thread on here for people waiting for their FiST? Or is this it be good to chat to others who are in the same boat... Stalking the forum and salivating for their FiST to arrive. I have ordered and been told likely an end of Feb delivery :confused: The wait is torture. Feels like I'm the only one waiting.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts