Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The "ROARNGE" Molten Tri-Coat FiST after heavy wash/wax/detail.

These are with my crap phone camera in front of my house. I will be taking some with my pro camera in a location sometime shortly, but here is a teaser.

This car is pretty hard to photograph to get the paint to show off the right way. I'm going to have to do some merging/picky manual work to get it right.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Hood Red Orange Hood Vehicle Car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle door Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle door Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hatchback Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hatchback

Reactions: LVracerGT

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I love my Molten Orange paint too, when it's all clean and sunny out the car's paint just explodes at the right angle

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to clay bar it next. It's already really shiny even though I forgot a reflec pic.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pico I believe it's 30% all the way around. It seems more like 15%, but the thing on the back window has a tint level and it says 30%. It came from the Ford dealer the dealer I bought it from got it from.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Hatchback

Got one on, now I need to get the other one on.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha I can see that when no light is hitting it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts