Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why should blue and silver have all the fun! We obviously have the best color. lets show em' off! I'll start with mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brighton - Your car looks really aggressive with those tires. Those are like snow meat cleavers.

·
Registered
199 Posts
uploadfromtaptalk1393732572491.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gah! Sometimes black can be a nuisance. Last night i was hanging out with a FoST Driver that's local to me and he decided that he was gonna hit a corner hard and show me what his ST was made of, well he hit it hard and there was salt on the road, kicked it up and chipped my front end up! Now i have tons of little chips all over the paint and a couple are down to the metal.... i wanted to cry, they're horrible! I'm gonna try and find a shop tomorrow that can use touch up paint and try to get them all repaired.

·
Registered
199 Posts
They can always be sprayed with a light tint
Ya but self smoking your tails lights never looks as good as making the plastic with tint. It's not as clean.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sitting pretty while I'm at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
488 Posts

Not the greatest picture, but finally I was able to wash and wax this past weekend! Tux Black FTW! :cool:

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tinted Black FiST's are absolutely gorgeous. I really want to tint my taillights and headlights.

1 - 20 of 222 Posts