Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm thinking of building a carbon fibre gauge pod that sits over the top of the dash screen hood. I've made cf stuff before quite well and would like to get some ideas from people as I may be able to produce these. Firstly Im in Australia. So we have the euro spec screen. What I'd like to know is would this kind of set up work for you USA guys? And if.so what size and number of gauges would people like to mount. I'd be looking at something similar to what sits in the centre of a gc8 wrx.for defi style gauges but ideas would.be.appreciated.

· Registered
728 Posts
I'd like a guage cluster, similar as to what is in the XR5 and RS Focus. 3 guages, oil temp, oil pressure & Boost!
nice pods or clusters may not work universally between RHD & LHD models, as ideally they would be angled towards the drivers seat.
Never installed extra guages on a car before, do they plug into ecu on modern cars, or is it more complex than that?
Also your image link doesn't seem to work.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

· Registered
588 Posts
Oooooh. I would be super interested for a USDM set. If this sits on top of the sync radio screen, It seems like it would fit.

· Registered
728 Posts
LowFlyin' - really?? that thing is ugly as all hell.
Adrian's image in post #2 that I can see now, looks sleek and would sit nicely over the screen hood.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.