Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tirerack has updated their templates for their wheel "viewer" for the beloved Fiesta ST. Still can't see the wheels on the cars yet, hopefully they will update that soon. :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
You can now see them on the car, I want 15's for the winter and 16's for the rest of the year. Don't think 3 sets of wheels is going to fly around the house :)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be ordering wheels and tires on the 2nd. :p

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Probably a set of black 17 x 7 O.Z. Utraleggeras ... :)

Reactions: rodmoe

·
Registered
106 Posts
Have they updated the template so we can see the car with wheels on yet? It didn't work last time I checked.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just checked and shes good. Didnt see the set of wheels I want but I wouldn't buy there anyway considering im in Aus. Cool seeing ideas of rims on the car though!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I decided to do something "different"... I *REALLY* wanted a 17x7.5 wheel with 42 offset, so I compromised and got the Sport Tuning T9. I'll either get 215/40-17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 or Dunlop Direzza D2s. I'm hoping this wheel/tire combination will come in around the same overall weight as the stock wheels and tires (or under). Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Auto part

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anyone know of a 16x8 wheel that will fit our cars? I'm having a difficult time finding any..
I haven't seen any, sorry buddy. There's no 17x8s either unless you order a custom wheel like Team Dynamics. They could make you some 16x8s...

·
Registered
26 Posts
man im suprised that good tires for this car are easily under 100$ from tire rack. Decent tires for my MS3 were around 130-160$ each. And they were bigger, but not much, 245-40R-17 i THINK. Not a ton bigger than the 205's on this car.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Reactions: rodmoe

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
My T9 wheels arrived from Tire Rack in good shape today. It only took ONE day to get here to Dallas from their Shreveport, La wherehouse. Two of them weighed in at 19.5 pounds, the other two 19.7 pounds. I'm getting some custom overlays for the center caps made today. I'll take pictures of them when I get the center caps done. They look really nice, much better than I thought. The 215/40-17 Dunlop Direzza D2s will be here on Monday. They are coming from the same Shreveport location. I'll probably have them installed on Tuesday. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts