Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
361 Posts
Yet again more evidence that we purchased an amazing car.

Reactions: Tokendog

· Registered
282 Posts
Well, I'll say this... this is the first time in my life I've owned one of the top 10 muscle cars!

Once again this car shows 'bang for buck' like no other. Been about 4 months, still bone stock,
and still havin' a blast! Money well spent I'd say!

· Registered
28 Posts
Money well spent indeed. Have had mine since early December and love it to bits, my wife believes I would take it to bed if logistically possible. ;)
The fact that the ST is a "sleeper" (as shown by this round-up) is an attribute I love about the FiST, it fly's (admittedly somewhat fast) under the radar.

I was down in the city 2 days ago, in a "muscle car" part of town, pulled up at the lights on a major dual lane road, an over-enthusiastic young bloke pulls
up next to me in his "worked" Toyota something-or-rather. He's looking at me intently whilst over-revving his engine on his over-capitalized sh*tbox, the lights go green
I take first gear conservatively (you have to give them some hope), but then I hit second, plant it and it's all over, 3rd gear was really just adding insult to the injury.
He wasn't a happy camper, I just smirked. FiST FTW!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.