Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw on another forum that a well know Ford warranty covered Tuning company made a statement about working on Torque Vectoring Tuning
We are developing some torque vectoring "tuning" now that will allow better utilization of a gear type mechanical differential. Testing on the Focus has been impressive.
Any thoughts or plans for this ??

Reactions: AT-AT

· Registered
556 Posts
Considering my FiST just lit up the inside tire coming out of the tighter corners on track, it could use some tuning.

My first major drivetrain mod went from power oriented to getting a LSD and a lighter flywheel (since the trans will already be off).

· Registered
556 Posts

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup Quaife is about the only one so far and I thought I saw PCA-1 has two or did have two instock for about $1100 shipped
http://www.fiestast.org/forum/perfect-circle-autosport/1285-quaife-qdf57z-differential-stock.html

The Flywheel is in the works but waiting on material is what I am hearing and once you change the flywheel you will need someone to relearn the cars ECU as per the shop manual after flywheel removal
After completing the repairs, perform the Misfire Monitor Neutral Profile Correction procedure.

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This isn't meant for the OEM diff. It's meant to be used on conjunction with a mechanical LSD.
More specific yet a gear type LSD not a clutch type for what that is worth not a lot of options yet anyway...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.