Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you may know we have been working on a shift knob in conjunction with Trimsport out of the UK. We make dimpled VW knobs with them currently and I wanted to do something similar but not bit the VW dimple thing. The guys have created the prototype and I attached a pic below (on a Fiesta ST).

This is a super early prototype but so far I like it. I don't know the weight on it but am checking before anyone asks haha. What are your thoughts?! Should we do it in just silver? Black? ST colors?

photo 5.jpg

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Would love this to be super heavy. Will the shift pattern be the 52 logo, changeable, shift pattern, ST logo? I would love to see the 1552 engraved on the base of the knob, with an appropriate shift pattern,

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Some of you may know we have been working on a shift knob in conjunction with Trimsport out of the UK. We make dimpled VW knobs with them currently and I wanted to do something similar but not bit the VW dimple thing. The guys have created the prototype and I attached a pic below (on a Fiesta ST).

This is a super early prototype but so far I like it. I don't know the weight on it but am checking before anyone asks haha. What are your thoughts?! Should we do it in just silver? Black? ST colors?

View attachment 1908
Yup I read the Post. Untill I did see the shiney picture my bad then I skipped ahead to asking questions ... SORRY ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We know not everyone wants the 52 logo but that will probably be the standard option. We have another option in talks as well thats pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Any updates? If you did ST colors you'd have the market cornered, I been looking all over for something to go with M.O. Weighted with the shift pattern seem to bee the common thread and I would agree as well.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Is the shifter boot/surround part of the deal? If not, any details on who makes that? Thanks.
Thats the stock boot/surround on Euro FiSTs they get a lot of silver trim that we don't

1 - 15 of 15 Posts