Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you may know we have been working on a shift knob in conjunction with Trimsport out of the UK. We make dimpled VW knobs with them currently and I wanted to do something similar but not bit the VW dimple thing. The guys have created the prototype and I attached a pic below (on a Fiesta ST).

This is a super early prototype but so far I like it. I don't know the weight on it but am checking before anyone asks haha. What are your thoughts?! Should we do it in just silver? Black? ST colors?

Gear shift Vehicle Car Center console Family car

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Would love this to be super heavy. Will the shift pattern be the 52 logo, changeable, shift pattern, ST logo? I would love to see the 1552 engraved on the base of the knob, with an appropriate shift pattern,

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Some of you may know we have been working on a shift knob in conjunction with Trimsport out of the UK. We make dimpled VW knobs with them currently and I wanted to do something similar but not bit the VW dimple thing. The guys have created the prototype and I attached a pic below (on a Fiesta ST).

This is a super early prototype but so far I like it. I don't know the weight on it but am checking before anyone asks haha. What are your thoughts?! Should we do it in just silver? Black? ST colors?

View attachment 1908
Yup I read the Post. Untill I did see the shiney picture my bad then I skipped ahead to asking questions ... SORRY ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We know not everyone wants the 52 logo but that will probably be the standard option. We have another option in talks as well thats pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Any updates? If you did ST colors you'd have the market cornered, I been looking all over for something to go with M.O. Weighted with the shift pattern seem to bee the common thread and I would agree as well.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Is the shifter boot/surround part of the deal? If not, any details on who makes that? Thanks.
Thats the stock boot/surround on Euro FiSTs they get a lot of silver trim that we don't

1 - 15 of 15 Posts