Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, just dipped my rims white with Protect Dip. Only reason I chose that product instead of Plasti Dip was because Crappy Tire didn't have white :(

It was my first time doing this and took a hell of lot longer than what I expected lol. Oh and these pictures were taken after driving for a day so they do look a bit dirty :p

Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Looks Good

·
Registered
88 Posts
Always been a fan of the black car/white rim combo, I think you nailed it. The red calipers compliment the white really well, too

·
Registered
100 Posts
Looks really good op, how about doing the mirror caps and fuel door to match? That would really pop and make your fist even more unique.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think the DMB Ford emblems in black/white would be a subtle yet awesome look. The fuel door and mirror caps...seems like overkill, but that's just my opinion ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks really good op, how about doing the mirror caps and fuel door to match? That would really pop and make your fist even more unique.
I think the fuel door sounds like a good idea but I definitely want to keep the mirrors the way they are.

I think the DMB Ford emblems in black/white would be a subtle yet awesome look. The fuel door and mirror caps...seems like overkill, but that's just my opinion ;)
As for the DMB Ford emblems I've been contemplating them for weeks now lol! I think I may buy them tonight :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone know where the gel overlay is for the steering wheel on DMB's website? If I'm buying I may as well do the front and back, wheels and steering wheel.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks good! Been thinking about doing my wheels as well.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Wrong forum hahaha. Also, i have the DMB white gels with chrome letters, gonna be doing this as soon as i get my baby back, oh man that is sexy.

·
Registered
728 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
On second thought I debadged the Fiesta on the car so maybe I'll keep that on for a bit just to screw with people on the street that don't know what this car is lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts