Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Premium Member
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Look what was at Cobb SoCal today - this is Matt Farah's Fiesta ST getting tested, and obviously he's got the Stage II map now.

this means we have just a few days to wait til TST releases the video because they're quite quick with editing, unless of course, it's embargo'd

but thought you guys would want to see it.

· Registered
488 Posts
Looks huge! Me gusta

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,234 Posts

· Registered
301 Posts
Awesome! Hopefully the price isn't outrageous. Now I gotta decide between this and the Levels kit...
There's more pics on his instagram Instagram V linked it in an earlier post, but it was a proper hyperlink so you couldn't see that it was actually a web address :)

EDIT:Ok apparently you can't change the text that shows the link, but click the blue instagram link to see more pics.

· Registered
488 Posts
Yep, I m sold, going with the COBB FMIC kit for sure :cool:

· Registered
2,234 Posts
I would like everyone to note that there is no modification to the lower half of the iarbox, so this is the equivalent of piping and a high flow filter.
This will be interesting to see why they chose that I like the "ALL WEATHER" design for us that drive in slop 6 months a year.. well this year anyway lol

· Registered
2,234 Posts
I do wish the welds were a little cleaner, but at that point I'm just nit-picking lol.
Someone made a comment about that exact hing on the instagram site and TST said it is a prototype the finished one will be prettier...

In the comments of the pic of the two intercoolers stock vs COBB Prototype
Oh and the UGLY factory charge pipe !! lol

Reactions: 94Gt5.0

· Vendor
418 Posts
Those are prototype end tanks. Production versions will have cast end tanks that not only look prettier, but also flow a bit better as well.

Ian

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.