Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Mrt have a nice one available it's the same as the splitter that was on their forza 5 sema car and is available In carbon. Also triple r composites make a nice one also available in carbon. Look triple r composites up on face book

·
Registered
230 Posts
I think he was comparing it to the triple r splitter. Also the MRT one looks like its molded for the base Fiesta which would not work on our bumper.

Ganze i say give it a shot. I always see people doing ebay/home depot splitters without issue. A kid i follow on instagram has a PB FoST with a similar splitter that looks amazing. Usually all it takes is a little trimming of the splitter and i think there will be enough holes already drilled in the bumper for this to fit in there with some extended screws. I mean who knows but for $30 i say its worth a shot.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought it, we'll see when I get it how it works out. It looks like there is tape and rivets/plastic screws and drilling involved. Not excited about drilling a bunch of holes in bottom of the front end but we'll see. It seems like a decent idea and yeah, 30 bucks vs 300 bucks and it's flexible. I want to save money for the engine before the appearance.

·
Registered
158 Posts
It's just me, but I stay away from anything that's "universal." That also looks like it's for the previous generation Fiesta. But hey, it may work.

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
ew this crap?

A friend has it on his ST, it looks OK but personally I would not put it on my car.

I think Bojix Design is the best bet. This stuff is just some shaped adhesive tape on a roll. not a fan.

·
Registered
230 Posts
ew this crap?

A friend has it on his ST, it looks OK but personally I would not put it on my car.

I think Bojix Design is the best bet. This stuff is just some shaped adhesive tape on a roll. not a fan.
I keep seeing reference to Bojix Designs front and side splitters but i dont see anything on their website besides the one for the base Fiesta which quite clearly would not fit on the ST. Do you know where i could find the splitters?

·
Registered
656 Posts
I have two 4x8' sheets of 6mm Alumalite in black on hand so will use some to make a splitter/undertray from. I will have to make a filler for the middle area but that is not much in difficulty.
I have used this material on very fast race cars without issue and wholesale I get a sheet of this for around $100. Since splitters are maintenance item making them myself and that actually work is my preference:)

Alumalite is very strong but weighs practically nothing, it is an aluminum skinned on both sides plastic honeycomb sign industry material.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I keep seeing reference to Bojix Designs front and side splitters but i dont see anything on their website besides the one for the base Fiesta which quite clearly would not fit on the ST. Do you know where i could find the splitters?
I was told they have a limited amount of product made, and that you needed to call Bojix directly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts