Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea when this might be available from dealers in the US? Or if it is coming at all? I would really like to have this and keep my warranty but am debating moving forward with the Cobb upgrades instead. Thanks!

· Registered
588 Posts
Call your dealer and ask them on the phone, I got in writing that only resetting a CEL would be customer pay. But that is my dealers stance, they did have a wicked modified cobra jet mustang though.

· Registered
728 Posts
Looks like you can buy all the bits from Mountune USA apart from the MTune AP, which is actually the same AP as the Cobb! well at least on the outside! Maybe post in the mountune vendor forum on this site, or just buy the bolt ons from USA and the AP from the UK but I suspect that Mountune would rejig the UK tune for better compatibility with fuel available in USA.
But that's just an opinion!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Looks like you can buy all the bits from Mountune USA apart from the MTune AP, which is actually the same AP as the Cobb! well at least on the outside! Maybe post in the mountune vendor forum on this site, or just buy the bolt ons from USA and the AP from the UK but I suspect that Mountune would rejig the UK tune for better compatibility with fuel available in USA.
But that's just an opinion!

Cars over in the uk/EU are maf tuned. Where as ours are speed density tuned. So buying a mountune tuner from the UK likely won't work.
I'm sure mountune will release their tuner over here eventually

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

· Registered
728 Posts
You learn something new everyday!

Reactions: Colin1337
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.