Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if the EDM headlights will be able to fit on the USDM FiST. Does anybody have any knowledge on this? This was the only thing that bugged me about the differences between the two. Green-Envy.jpg USDM
Fiesta_ST_4Green.jpg EDM

·
Registered
1 Posts
maybe a direct swap, but with other cars you can remove the headlights, bake them, and then paint or clear the insides. I have done this on many cars but dont have a FiST (yet) to to discovery.

·
Registered
575 Posts
De differences between the 2 are that EDM has projectors and are with a mirror like finish. USDM doesn't have projectors

·
Registered
162 Posts
It'd be worth it for HIDs.

With the '11-13 Fiesta, the US bumper was larger due to regulatory differences. I don't know if that's the case with the 2014 refresh. Someone will have to spend the $ to find out.

·
Registered
369 Posts

With the '11-13 Fiesta, the US bumper was larger due to regulatory differences. I don't know if that's the case with the 2014 refresh. Someone will have to spend the $ to find out.
The euro FiST doesn't have HID's, they're just projector housings....but that does allow a better retrofit for HID's than US headlamps

·
Registered
105 Posts

It was pointed out as one of the diff between the 2 STs. But it depends on where the increae in size lies I guess.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts