Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger on a FiST but am having a hard time finding the color/options I want (Recaros & Nav only). For a new car I just don't want to compromise or pay any more for option(s) I will not use.

Has anyone seen any used FiST pop up yet? I really don't have any worries buying used if the price is right.

-k

·
Registered
556 Posts
There was one used one near me, but they wanted MSRP for what a new one costs. ...and you'd have to take used car financing options (2.9%+) on top of that.

If you qualify for Ford Credit's 0% financing, buying used right now just doesn't make sense.

I'd suggest ordering the exact one you want and wait it out. The dealer near me said it would take 8-10 week for delivery if I spec'd one.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Since my car failed and i did not have the time nor the patience and I was in the same situation as you, I had to get one with options I did not want. I got everything I wanted plus a sunroof and navigation. Two extremely over priced features that are not needed at all and will never get used on my car.(sun roof possibly but navigation in todays day and age? hell no why do I have a smart phone if not to do everything for me)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I am sure you can find a MO one. That color is everywhere. I don't know why for charges $600 for it when obviously they purchased a large volume of it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
They have a used one near me with no options, but the dealership wanted the same thing I payed for mine brand new with Recaros, Nav, and Sunroof.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The FiST is a rare beauty and once you have made up your mind to get one, you tend to get.......impatient. Everyone I have talked to who have driven/bought one will not part with it.

I wanted a Silver Fist with moon roof, Recaro Seats (Red and Black). Unfortunately for me, unless you build and order from the Ford site it is next to impossible for me to find the Red and Black Recaros in the Silver FiST (Gray and Black is the standard in that model color). So I went with the standard seats, saved a few grand in the hopes that I may be able to pick up a pair of custom/used red and black Recaros in the future.

Good luck with your search. I know there are members who drove great distances to obtain the perfect match. I hope you have better luck.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Wait they made a third color Recaro?? I know of Orange and Grey never heard of red ??

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sorry, meant Orange (Hope I didnt get anyones hopes up)....:eek:

It was tough for me to find one at the time with the Orange in a Silver FiST. The dealership told me the Gray and Black Recaro or the standard black ST embroidered seats made more sense in a Silver FiST, but call me strange, I really like the two toned color of the orange and black Recaros. Makes the interior pop IMO. When I got my FiST (last October) it was next to impossible to find one.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Ahh good I am not losing my mind .. Thanks and yes they do make the seats POP with that orange..

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sorry, meant Orange (Hope I didnt get anyones hopes up)....:eek:

It was tough for me to find one at the time with the Orange in a Silver FiST. The dealership told me the Gray and Black Recaro or the standard black ST embroidered seats made more sense in a Silver FiST, but call me strange, I really like the two toned color of the orange and black Recaros. Makes the interior pop IMO. When I got my FiST (last October) it was next to impossible to find one.
That's not strange; the orange/black Recaros look great in a silver FiST.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's not strange; the orange/black Recaros look great in a silver FiST.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
All the more reason for me to pick up a set when the opportunity presents itself. If I order them through Ford they are $2000 a piece, and do not include the matching back seats. I am more concerned with the two Front ones anyway since my kids ride in the back and would probably stain the cloth (orange) on the mixed back seats. The cloth are great for them anyway.

I hope that EBay may have a few sets in the future. I can find sets of the Focus mixed gray and black leather Recoros for around $2300 but have not seen other colors and do not think Focus seats would fit in the FiST anyway. I believe there was another thread about this topic so I will stop rambling........I just wish at the time I could have found a FiST with them.

I do really like the look of the standards, I just want more support and that......POP.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts