Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys-
Since I've got a front plate drilled into my car I'm looking for some alternative plate ideas. One idea I like is buying a custom Euro style plate and just putting my registered tag numbers on it. I know it's not legal, but it'd make me feel a little better. If I went with standard state issued plates I'd consider maybe getting a custom plate name...any suggestions for what to put? It's 6 characters long.

Here's the link....
Luxury Series

·
Registered
556 Posts
I currently have a LOWFLYN vanity plate that I've had on my cars for many years.

Was thinking about changing it up with the Fiesta and doing something else.

Something like PARTWGN or PRTYWGN

Also, I just found some cheap plugs that fit the holes in the bumper cover nicely and don't look all that bad, either. Check the thread in this forum.

·
Registered
556 Posts
My only hang up with using PRTY is it can also read as "pretty".

·
Registered
545 Posts
I got HT HATCH and everyone is asking me if HT is HATE. WTF people... hot hatch. Should've gotten HOT HTCH instead.

OP:

FEISTY ?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
6 characters? ...and I thought OK was bad for only allowing 7! lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
I ordered Arizona vanity plates for my car. I won't tell you what they read yet, but here is what the plate will look like. I think it should go very well with Molten Orange.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have L4TRL G on my S2000. ^_^ LATRL was already taken by a red MR2 Spyder. =P Not sure what'd I'd get on the ST...
LOL, shouldn't an MRS have something more like FLPDOVR?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Finally have mine on my car, now that I have my car back from suspension / body repairs (and a long two months with a corolla).

1 - 20 of 39 Posts