Registered
240 Posts
cool I hope the price can be dropped considerably for a group buy :p

·
Vendor
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
cool I hope the price can be dropped considerably for a group buy :p

I will try to work on that, currently I havent found anyone to accept the package and act as the middle man to distribute in Australia. I am looking at a few distributors but I would rather give away a free snorkel to the facebook or forum member who wants to do this.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I will try to work on that, currently I havent found anyone to accept the package and act as the middle man to distribute in Australia. I am looking at a few distributors but I would rather give away a free snorkel to the facebook or forum member who wants to do this.
Ill be willing to help out Dan.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Looks like OEM Denied in Brisbane is going to distribute these in Australia

As in distribute a group buy, or in general? May as well have bought one and used a mail forwarder if they're simply becoming a distributor, will probably end up cheaper.

·
Registered
626 Posts
As in distribute a group buy, or in general? May as well have bought one and used a mail forwarder if they're simply becoming a distributor, will probably end up cheaper.
To start it will be a group buy scenario i believe, head to the Facebook page Ford ST/RS owners Australia for more detail. Look for a post by Dan Becker.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Group buy = huge price drop

The last group buy I got in on dropped the price rom $230aud to $190aud for the items from Norway to Adelaide.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I am wondering if a group buy is still happening now :(

·
Registered
132 Posts
We have a distributor that will be stocking them! No need to have a group buy, shipping will not be outrageous and everyone will remain happy!!
Off the Facebook thread. Guess that means standard pricing + whatever OEM Denied decide to throw on top (if any).

·
Registered
626 Posts
Off the Facebook thread. Guess that means standard pricing + whatever OEM Denied decide to throw on top (if any).
OEM Denied is a very good and reliable retailer, he wont be ridiculous or unfair in his pricing.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Total cost to import is $212aud for product and $22aud for postage (max 14 days) so it cost 234aud total to get it sent through a buyer who then sends to Adelaide from the US.

So anything near that is ok. Above and you know you got jibbed I guess.

·
Registered
626 Posts
The group buy would only save you 5% for this, more if the numbers were there. Just because theres a lot of intetest that doesnt always transpire to sales, hence why it wouldve only been 5%. I know because i was looking into bringing a stack into Oz, because im only a average Joe like you all the risk of being stuck with excess was too great (especially with baby No2 due)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Total cost to import is $212aud for product and $22aud for postage (max 14 days) so it cost 234aud total to get it sent through a buyer who then sends to Adelaide from the US.

So anything near that is ok. Above and you know you got jibbed I guess.
Let us know how it goes. The idea of the duct is sound, but I don't know how much better it is than the two hole-saw sized holes I have.

81 - 100 of 103 Posts