Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever do any roll racing with a stock 2015/16 wrx? Its apparent that the wrx will beat us 0-60 because of awd launch but curious how our FiST do in a roll race against these. Also looking for some inspiration as a kid down the street recently bought a new base WRX and has been bashing my FiST saying "it's just a fiesta."

· Registered
556 Posts
Anyone ever do any roll racing with a stock 2015/16 wrx? Its apparent that the wrx will beat us 0-60 because of awd launch but curious how our FiST do in a roll race against these. Also looking for some inspiration as a kid down the street recently bought a new base WRX and has been bashing my FiST saying "it's just a fiesta."
Tell him his "is just an Impreza".

· Registered
129 Posts
I had a roll race with one....but to be honest, I'm not entirely "stock" as I do have the Turbo Transformer installed. That said, from a roll, I was able to slowwwwwwwly pull on away from him with 2 people in my car to just him in his car. I would say the race was from about 40 - 100 mph.....

· Registered
129 Posts
......it just keeps on pulling!
I'm sorry, I just got a chuckle out of this. It's a Fiesta that "keeps on pulling" :) True and impressive as it is, for what the little car is, I'm just so used to using that phraseology in reference to high(er) horsepower, true hot rods. Just an observation. Look fwd to your updates...

· Registered
2 Posts
Wrx has the new FJa20 motor that is a jewel. STI is way outdated lump. WrX over STi all day. Any sub 2 liter lump will run out of gas 100-110 on. And cars this size are usually geared very short, enjoy it for what it is a "i got you!" car. Make people smile when they dont walk away from the FIST. Dont be prepared to walk a lot of turbo cars out there, at least straight line.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.