Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to take more pictures from different angles & post them.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Car looks awesome! I started a few threads in this part of the forums about what products people are using, recommending and where they buy them. I was hoping you could check them out and share what you use to make your car look that good! Thanks!

And happy FiSTing!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Clay bar with Mothers Clay Bar Kit. (I usually use Meguiars but they were out of stock) Do a section 2 ft. by 2 ft. Spray a light mist rub the clay bar gently with back & forth motions not circles. Make sure to use enough lubricant. uploadfromtaptalk1398868124045.jpg

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Use Meguiars #205 Ultra Finishing Polish with a blue foam pad attached to a dual action polisher uploadfromtaptalk1398868317984.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Used Meguiars #26 Hi Tech Yellow Paste Wax with a gray finishing pad on the dual action polisher.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Dual Action Polisher I used was a Chicago Platinum Dual Polisher that I purchased from Harbor Freight. The polisher is on sale for 64.95. The pads & the polish were purchased there also. Pads were 4.99 each & the polish was 29.99 for a quart bottle. I have a Porter Cable XP Dual Action Polisher which was more money. I wanted a backup polisher so I bought the Harbor Freight one. I have to say it works just as well for half the price. I have also used Lake Country Pads but they are around 15.00 per pad & the Harbor Freight ones work Just as well for a 3rd of the price. Set the dual action polisher to 2 - 3. Dual Action Polisher won't burn your paint or leave swirl marks like a rotary one.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry the pictures are sideways that's how my phone loads them. My father was a professional car retailer & before I changed careers I detailed professionally. I have tried a lot of other products some costing a lot more but I think for the money you can't beat Meguiars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes you are right Meguiars is the best product out there i have been using it in my Auto Detailing Business now for along time i will not use another brand product i will always use Meguiars products.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts