Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
Merged threads.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Saw on news last night....It was reported that no seat belts were worn with reckless lane change cut offs in traffic while driving at very high speeds... 20 yr old kid now dead...

Driver was left dangling from the top of a 20ft highway sign post for all to see and passers-by thought it was a Halloween prank!

No doubt he was probably trying to achieve a high speed bragging numbers so the idiot could post them in a recent forum thread like some other juveniles we've seen post ...

Darwinism at its finest ...And the world has been spared another idiot driver...

Damn shame about the FiST though...nice color...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Saw on news last night....It was reported that no seat belts were worn with reckless lane change cut offs in traffic while driving at very high speeds... 20 yr old kid now dead...

Driver was left dangling from the top of a 20ft highway sign post for all to see and passers-by thought it was a Halloween prank!

No doubt he was probably trying to achieve a high speed bragging numbers so the idiot could post them in a recent forum thread like some other juveniles we've seen post ...

Darwinism at its finest ...And the world has been spared another idiot driver...

Damn shame about the FiST though...nice color...
I agree 100% Was it true that the wingnut was listening to Five Man Electrical Band at the time of the crash?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Black wheels magnetic in color. 2016 model? What a shame. R.i.P though let this be a lesson to other irresponsible and reckless drivers.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
241 Posts
the guy had a 5 point harness.. lmao!! I drove by this and saw him dangling up there. so crazy (I wanna say amazing because I was amazed at how he actually just landed up there, but people get all pissy when I say things like that...)

you could see the harness from the pic up there. I believe he rear ended a Chevy cayenne and lost control and flipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
I see nothing funny or mock worthy in this. We all push it to some extent. Otherwise we would have bought the SE not the ST. The possible consequences of this are known to all of us. Regardless of how many bad decisions were made, it is never just one, we should keep in mind he had family and friends who will grieve his passing.
Here is another post about a wreck on the SoCal Spotted thread.

http://www.fiestast.org/forum/fiesta-st-discussions/2915-so-cal-spotted-thread-6.html

·
Registered
108 Posts
horrifying if you're trying to exit and see a body dangling there. Still trying to find out how he was ejected. Window? Moon roof? Pretty insane.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts