Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am picking up my Fiesta ST tomorrow. I just placed an order for my snow tires and would like to pick up some winter mats. I have had great luck with the WeatherTech floor liners in other cars (not their mats but the liners that go up the sides of the foot wells).
I just called Weather tech and they said they do not have the lingers for a Standard shift Fiesta. Has anyone on this forum installed the liners in their car? ( i know the matts will fit but i want the extra protection of the lingers.

2014 Ford Fiesta | WeatherTech FloorLiner - car floor mats liner, floor tray protects and lines the floor of truck and SUV carpeting from mud, snow, water and dirt | WeatherTech.com

thank you

·
Registered
340 Posts
i dont think they will work. they are for a auto. the clutch pedal may stick. I have a set of coco mats and had to send them a template, they are making me a new mat which is nice....my clutch pedal was hitting and sticking on the mat.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I am picking up my Fiesta ST tomorrow. I just placed an order for my snow tires and would like to pick up some winter mats. I have had great luck with the WeatherTech floor liners in other cars (not their mats but the liners that go up the sides of the foot wells).
I just called Weather tech and they said they do not have the lingers for a Standard shift Fiesta. Has anyone on this forum installed the liners in their car? ( i know the matts will fit but i want the extra protection of the lingers.

2014 Ford Fiesta | WeatherTech FloorLiner - car floor mats liner, floor tray protects and lines the floor of truck and SUV carpeting from mud, snow, water and dirt | WeatherTech.com

thank you
Just buy them and trim them with an exacto knife to fit. It's not rocket science.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Interesting that the Husky liners fit both automatic and manual, while the WeatherTech is listed as auto only.
They likely only had an Auto when they made the patterns for it. So they cannot promise that it will fit a Manual because they just do not know.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have the husky liners. They fit 90%. The back mats come molded together. But we have a center console in the back so you have to cut the "over the hump" part out. No big deal.... did it with a pair of scissors. And the front drivers mat, the clutch drags a tiny bit... but only until you wear it in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts