Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When hard shifting or when I go thru a bump on the road the ac turns on max by itself. Any ideas? I tried tapping the ac area from the side and it also turned on.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thats a hilariously annoying issue. Take it to the dealer. Maybe your car is telling you it's too hot there in PR? hehe

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the thing is that when I am at a stand still and take off WOT when shifting gear the ac turns on.

·
Registered
773 Posts
What happens if you sneeze?!.....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Reminds me of my old Cavalier back in the 90s. Whenever I would hit the brakes it would switch to the next radio preset. Kind of fun for screwing with people, but mostly annoying. Ended up putting a boom box in the passenger seat and burning through C batteries.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

·
Registered
923 Posts
Mine has been perfect so far... 800 miles and counting. :p That's a really strange problem.... those are the kind that can provide much frustration.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Took it to the dealer but I forgot I needed an appointment

·
Registered
678 Posts
Haha that's pretty funny.

It has to be a short in a wiring harness or a faulty ground. They should be able to find/fix it relatively simply.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a weird problem like that with mine.. When Im in 2nd-5th at WOT, there is a huge grin on my face and I cant get rid of it. ;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
I have a weird problem like that with mine.. When Im in 2nd-5th at WOT, there is a huge grin on my face and I cant get rid of it. ;)
To get rid of it you just need to sit in a 1999 Ford F-150 for 5 seconds

1 - 13 of 13 Posts