Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

281 - 292 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Picked up my long awaited white platinum 2016 model with navigation, recurs and black wheels two days ago, so far I've only had the pleasure of putting a little over 460 miles on it and giving it its first (delicate) wash. :DGlad to be part of the community and looking forward to BOOSTing the activity on here!

Here are some Camera+ pics from my iPhone up in the mountains.

IMG_2080 3.jpg IMG_2081 2.jpg IMG_2082 2.jpg IMG_2083 2.jpg :rolleyes::eek::cool:;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi im Pierre from Melbourne Australia
Bought my 2014 Fiesta ST just a few days ago ☺

Here are some pictures :

20170122_205041.jpg
20170118_220039.jpg
20170118_215838.jpg

Now get some wheels and a few mods to come over time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just picked up a new 2017 White Platinum tonight. Can't wait to really start driving it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello ST world from Birmingham, AL. I purchased my ST less than 2 weeks ago after waiting 2 months to get everything in order. Its black w/ silver wheels, doesn't have the beloved Recaro's though. However, future plans involve putting red Recaro's up front and redoing the back to match. Also plan to do a full bolt-on parts install, as well as a tuner to dial everything in properly. Most likely carbon fiber to spice up the looks a little. Everything will be slow going but steady progress. I can't wait to see the transformation that takes place!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys, I'm in Queens NY and I just picked up a salvaged 2015 Fiesta ST with 27k on it. As I'm waiting for my theft inspection I decided to grab some stuff for some mods.... 3" mbrp 409SS exhaust, turbosmart shorty dual port blow off valve, misimoto cold air intake, Diablo sport I2 tuner, stainless steel reusable hubb filter. I still need a front bumper cover in white, and I want to do a seat swap for the Recaros. So if anyone can offer some advice or knows sombody thats is in the metropolitan area and wants to meet up and trade PM me! Pleased to make your acquaintance ladies and gentlemen!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys, I'm in Queens NY and I just picked up a salvaged 2015 Fiesta ST with 27k on it. As I'm waiting for my theft inspection I decided to grab some stuff for some mods.... 3" mbrp 409SS exhaust, turbosmart shorty dual port blow off valve, misimoto cold air intake, Diablo sport I2 tuner, stainless steel reusable hubb filter. I still need a front bumper cover in white, and I want to do a seat swap for the Recaros. So if anyone can offer some advice or knows sombody thats is in the metropolitan area and wants to meet up and trade PM me! Pleased to make your acquaintance ladies and gentlemen!
Oops forgot the goods!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Folks, I'm not new technically but I never posted an introduction so here it is! I bought a brand new Oxford White 2017 at the end of last year for a great price and without a doubt the is the best car I've ever owned. Previous cars were a VW Scirocco, ( Gen II) an Audi 90 Coupe Quattro, 2004 SVT Focus and an old 1995 SHO that was my wife's car. I drove an RS about six months prior to purchasing the FiST and to tell the truth, while the RS is an amazing car, it isn't more fun to drive. I'd love to have both in my garage but since I can only have one, I have no regrets in choosing the best performance car value ever. Ford has really dropped the ball in abandoning the car market in general and the performance segment in particular. They were selling some of the best cars available and all they needed to do was remember that half of success is showing up and the other half is persistence. But I digress. I have alway been car nut and am a member of SVTOA. Had my Focus on the track at Summit Point WV and Watkins Glen NY. I just did the STOA in Utah and I'm looking forward to autocrossing and tracking this baby as much as life will allow. I'll leave her alone for the most part and collect performance bits to put on when she's off warranty. Why Ford stopped with the optional Mountune warranty for the MP215 is another head scratcher, ( a nice way of staying DUMBA__ ). Anyway here's my list of the upgrades that will go into her: LSD, (Quaife or Wavetrac not sure which brand, feel free to give advice here.) Milltek Exhaust w/resonator, Koni yellows and maybe Vogtland progressive springs. The only problem is I can't afford to lower the car any more than it is so that's a big maybe. Also going to add mud flaps, A black wrap on the roof and the center of the front spoiler and tint the windows. On the subject of a Tune I'm still trying to figure out if I should go Cobb or Mountune so again any input is welcome and of course I'll be checking the forums for insight there. Thanks all!

281 - 292 of 292 Posts