Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready to get a tuner for my car. What brands are available right now? I know I can find Cobb. Is Mountune available? I have not been able to track them down. Are there any others ready to go.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
I think mountune is on its way out here.
Cobb is the way to go IMO. Especially once ATR comes out, you'll be able to get custom tunes or tune yourself.
^^^ This x 2

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I think im gonna go with cobb on most of my hardware upgrades if not all. They have done phenomenal work on other cars especially the FoST and afterall they did create the AP. Also knowing they didnt rush out their intake and exhaust like other companies shows they are making sure their hardware lives up to their name. Damn am I turning into a Cobb fanboy?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
923 Posts
I think im gonna go with cobb on most of my hardware upgrades if not all. They have done phenomenal work on other cars especially the FoST and afterall they did create the AP. Also knowing they didnt rush out their intake and exhaust like other companies shows they are making sure their hardware lives up to their name. Damn am I turning into a Cobb fanboy?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Yes, yes you are. LOL :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts