Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
4041 - 4060 of 4099 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Changed my taillights to the 2017 LED ones

From the US or the Rest of the world? want a set for a USDM FiST. How was the wiring set up?

·
Registered
23 Posts
From the US or the Rest of the world? want a set for a USDM FiST. How was the wiring set up?
For my euro one it was just plug and play.
Don't see why it should be any difference between the wiring on a US or euro one at the back but because they can they will probably do it...

Think it gives the car a much more modern look and match the front LED strip and they glow cool at nighttime

·
Registered
170 Posts
For my euro one it was just plug and play.
Don't see why it should be any difference between the wiring on a US or euro one at the back but because they can they will probably do it...

Think it gives the car a much more modern look and match the front LED strip and they glow cool at nighttime
I was curious since it's that way with the headlights, and totally agree. I like these then the aftermarket options

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
Went from this:

To this:

Check out the purple in the bend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: djioor

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
Just over the weekend:

129Slayer5.jpg 129Slayer4.jpg

Running with the Big Dawgs.

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
A little touch up work today:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, new to the forum. Quick question about pumaspeed and their intercooler. I have recently purchased their r sport stage 3 intercooler, however they seems to be out of stock, so they offer me their custom one. Im just wondering will there be a big of a difference. Because of their bad reputation im kinda worry that they are giving me a random intercooler.

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
A little clay bar work.

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
Ordered some Mountune Sport Springs using the code: holiday17, saving nearly $54 on the set.

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
A little bit more paint work on the FiST.

Once corrected TB definitely pops.
Also put on the Michelin IceX wheels for the mountains.

Reactions: djioor

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,052 ·
Finally changed out the stock spark plugs by the recommended maintenance interval of 100,000 miles. I just crossed over 100k by 500 miles. Everything thing is stock on the car besides the green air filter and the cowl MOD for more air into the intake. It was really easy. Decided on going with the stock Ford dealer spark plug for the st. I added a pic of the old plugs just for reference of how they look for a stock st at the recommended change interval. I know many have changed there plugs way earlier , but if the vehicle is stock I don't see why the the change interval would need to be any earlier, now the timing belt is something I wouldn't push past the 150k maintenance.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
Finally ordered my production plaque for the FiST.

#3888 to roll off the assembly line in Cuautitlan, Mexico on 1 April 2015.

Now to get production #'s for the FiST in 2015.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Finally changed out the stock spark plugs by the recommended maintenance interval of 100,000 miles. I just crossed over 100k by 500 miles. Everything thing is stock on the car besides the green air filter and the cowl MOD for more air into the intake. It was really easy. Decided on going with the stock Ford dealer spark plug for the st. I added a pic of the old plugs just for reference of how they look for a stock st at the recommended change interval. I know many have changed there plugs way earlier , but if the vehicle is stock I don't see why the the change interval would need to be any earlier, now the timing belt is something I wouldn't push past the 150k maintenance.

i wonder if you could measure the gaps of those plugs, just wondering how out of spec they are when you got them out of the car, if they are

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,057 ·
Just had my 56,500 mls service today. Everything 100%. Clutch as good as the day I got the car.
My clutch slave went at 86k, :( this was an 1800 dollar expense. Other than the clutch the car has been going strong.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,058 ·
i wonder if you could measure the gaps of those plugs, just wondering how out of spec they are when you got them out of the car, if they are
I kept one just for reference I'll have to check it sometime.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,059 ·
Finally changed out my coolant bypass valve C. I had the check engine light on for the last few thousand miles and finally got around to changing it. Had to add more Ford orange coolant.

4041 - 4060 of 4099 Posts