Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

4081 - 4097 of 4097 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
After 76,000 trouble free miles, decided to get an lsd fitted. Got the WaveTrak through FS Werks and had my favourite mechanic Vik install it. While the transmission was out, replaced the clutch disc, pressure plate and flywheel. Saves money later.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Powerflex motor mount inserts

I installed Powerflex yellow inserts on the left and right hand motor/transmission mounts. Installed the Mountune roll restrictor years ago and wish I had done this years ago. This is my second favorite mode behind the 93 oct tune. Removes a lot of slop, feel even more connected to the machine, all with very little vibration added. The vibration was my biggest fear but it was all for not. The minor change blends with the Mountune cat back and just adds to the experience. This is my daily and I'm a boomer (older) and I highly recommend this mod!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I installed the Boomba symposer delete this weekend. Picked that one since it had plugs for both ends. Was a PITA to install because the clip was turned 90 degrees CCW making it almost impossible to get the pliers on. Really happy with the results. More natural sounds.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
280 Posts
I installed the Boomba symposer delete this weekend. Picked that one since it had plugs for both ends. Was a PITA to install because the clip was turned 90 degrees CCW making it almost impossible to get the pliers on. Really happy with the results. More natural sounds.

Did you happen to find throttle response to be more sharp and boost to come on a bit quicker?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did you happen to find throttle response to be more sharp and boost to come on a bit quicker?
It did seem to come on stronger but that is purely by butt dyno. I may have been stronger on throttle since it was quieter or I may have had a leaky symposer.

·
Registered
280 Posts
That's good to know. If people are feeling a difference that's all that matter. It may only show as a slight difference on a dyno but if it feels more exciting via the bum dyno then it's money well spent and about as it gets mod wise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Need help)
my father has the same car :cool:
It change all the sreen and its come with special Android BOXso he change the head unit thean the original AMP, but the isseis here I want to add the OBD 2 adapter help to choose please:mad:
Please Tell can he connect obd 2 adapter ? and how to use winch one to chose ? Beer from me)

0-02-04-e6bdfcf633aa8e138adce72c88697e7d250aee9ac1125939faddd8c9a459ce4f_13a72a81.jpg

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
Did a little FMIC upgrade in two hours:

Next on the list, a turbo upgrade and some fifteen52s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts

Some rear diffuser work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered an ethanol percentage tester so I can check the percentage of the local E85 that I’m adding to the 93. Running a stock tune, and shooting for an approximate 20% ethanol with 1.75-2 gallons E85 per fill up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I installed a set of back Gorilla lug nuts. I like the look over the factory silver ones on the black wheels. I was also worried about issues people have been running into with the factory ones. Quick job using my cordless impact driver and a torque wrench.

4081 - 4097 of 4097 Posts