Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys was thinking of putting these on my tuxedo black FIST let me know what you guys think really look forward to your guys opinions, will probably get these while I wait for some wheels from wheeldude.com MR11977025740_motegi_black_mr119_rally_cross_s.jpg IMG_7999_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
It will look good.
I'm more of a Motegi MR125 fan due to the weight and less spokes (personal preference).

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Reactions: Pelotonracer2

·
Registered
67 Posts
I had those on my old Fiat Abarth... Good looking wheels, decent weight, but the best part is the price! Shop around and you can get some nice deals.

but multi-spoke wheels take way too long to clean fyi

·
Registered
3 Posts
It will look good.
I'm more of a Motegi MR125 fan due to the weight and less spokes (personal preference).
Speaking of Motegi MR125's...

Those are what I was thinking of putting on my wishlist for my new Fiesta ST. How well will they fit/drive?

For reference:

17x7.5

Offset: 42mm
Backspacing: 5.83"
Bolt Pattern: 4-108
Weight: 16.4lbs.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Speaking of Motegi MR125's...

Those are what I was thinking of putting on my wishlist for my new Fiesta ST. How well will they fit/drive?

For reference:

17x7.5

Offset: 42mm
Backspacing: 5.83"
Bolt Pattern: 4-108
Weight: 16.4lbs.
unknown on that size. I am looking at dropping to 16" for auto-x reasons

·
Registered
923 Posts
There is someone on this forum with 17x7.5 Motegi MR125s... they look awesome. Wish I had bought them for my car after seeing them on another Ingot Silver FiST. :)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thinking to myself:

(Stick to the plan, man, stick to the plan. AccessPort, filter, and maybe a cat-back. It's a lease, don't put a ton of money into it. Wait. What? Oh, crap, now I gotta get wheels. THOSE wheels. Dag nab it! Okay, wheels, AccessPort, turbo-back, cold air, bigger turbo. No, AccessPort, then wheels, then exhaust, then, waitaminute... No....)

If I wake up any more confused than normal tonight, it's Colin1337's fault!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Thinking to myself:

(Stick to the plan, man, stick to the plan. AccessPort, filter, and maybe a cat-back. It's a lease, don't put a ton of money into it. Wait. What? Oh, crap, now I gotta get wheels. THOSE wheels. Dag nab it! Okay, wheels, AccessPort, turbo-back, cold air, bigger turbo. No, AccessPort, then wheels, then exhaust, then, waitaminute... No....)

If I wake up any more confused than normal tonight, it's Colin1337's fault!
The struggle is real my friend haha

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts